(Photo: Aaron Benitez)
“Luxury is feeling unrushed. It is designing a life that allows you to do what you want with high leverage, with many options, all while feeling unrushed.”
-Tim Ferriss [30:36]
The short audio below answers your 20+ most popular questions, as determined by 7,000+ votes. For those who missed it, I’ve included a bonus part 3 on how to avoid decision fatigue.
This was a fun opportunity to answer great questions, including:
1. “If you were to write The 4-Hour Workweek 2.0 for 2015, what would you change or update from the original version? Are there new tools, technology, business models, or ideas that would make it more adaptable to today’s realities?” – Matt Coughlin, Costa Rica [2:56]
2. “What is a main communication technique that you use to network with people of higher status, especially before you reached mainstream success?” – Andrei, Canada [6:26]
3. “Regardless of industry, what is a trend you see developing that you think most people are missing?” – Malcolm, DC [12:56]
4. “What is the one thing that you have absolutely have to do everyday no matter what your schedule is?” – Vik Dulat, Toronto, Canada [16:01]
…and about 15 more questions.
- Listen to them on iTunes.
- Stream now by clicking on Part 1, Part 2, or Part 3.
- Download as MP3s – right-click and choose “save as”: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
This episode is brought to you by Onnit. I own Onnit supplements (like chewable melatonin for jetlag and flights), maces, battle ropes (not “battle robes,” as I first heard it), kettlebells, and enough gear to ensure a lifetime of self-inflicted torture and higher performance.
This podcast is also brought to you by 99Designs, the world’s largest marketplace of graphic designers. Did you know I used 99Designs to rapid prototype the cover for The 4-Hour Body? Here are some of the impressive results.
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What would you like to see in an updated 4-Hour Workweek? OR Do you have any morning routines that make a huge difference in your day? Please share (or read others’ ideas) in the comments!
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Do you enjoy this podcast? If so, please leave a short review here. It keeps me going…
Select Links from Parts 1 and 2
- Do you have a 4-Hour Workweek success story? If so, please share it with me by clicking here!
- Rishi turmeric and ginger tea
- Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Morning Rituals and Daily Routines
- The 5-Minute Journal
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- Guided Meditation with Tara Brach as recommended by Maria Popova
- Concept 2 Rower
- How I Learned Yabusame – Japanese horseback archery
Posted on: December 23, 2014.
Please check out Tools of Titans, my new book, which shares the tactics, routines, and habits of billionaires, icons, and world-class performers. It was distilled from more than 10,000 pages of notes, and everything has been vetted and tested in my own life in some fashion. The tips and tricks in Tools of Titans changed my life, and I hope the same for you. Click here for sample chapters, full details, and a Foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger!