FROM: Tim Ferriss
SUBJECT: Confirmation from Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Workweek
Thank you for signing up for my updates!
1-2 times per week, you’ll get high-quality blog posts (Inc. Magazine named my blog one of the “19 Blogs You Should Bookmark Right Now”) and occasional VIP treatment, such as exclusive content, private Q&As, invitations to events, etc.
The first post should arrive soon.
In the meantime, a few things you might enjoy are below. All gratis, of course.
1) The 4-Hour Chef audiobook (~6.5 hours, 238 MB) —
Click here for the download page.
2) A few of my most popular posts:
- Total Immersion: How I Learned to Swim Effortlessly in 10 Days and You Can Too
- Scientific Speed Reading: How to Read 300% Faster in 20 Minutes (Check out the comments. It really works.)
- How to Lose 10-100 Pounds on The Slow-Carb Diet – Real Pics and Stories
- How to Travel to Exotic, Expensive Cities on $50 a Day
- How to Create a Million-Dollar Business This Weekend (Examples: AppSumo, Mint, Chihuahuas)
- Real Mind Control: The 21-Day No-Complaint Experiment
- “Productivity” Tricks for the Neurotic, Manic-Depressive, and Crazy (Like Me)
And, as always, thank you for reading!
All the best to you and yours,
Watch The Tim Ferriss Experiment, the new #1-rated TV show with "the world's best human guinea pig" (Newsweek), Tim Ferriss. It's Mythbusters meets Jackass. Shot and edited by the Emmy-award winning team behind Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and Parts Unknown. Here's the trailer.