View Full Version : Most impressive launch ever?
08-10-2011, 08:34 PM
My product arrives in about 28 days. I have been putting on the finishing touches and would like some feedback. http://AnserGear.com
My goals for the site:
very clean, sharp, and looking professional experience.
high confidence level from the consumer in site.
easy to convert.
I don't have inventory so you cant checkout but please take a min and review the site.
My first product will be the white short sleeve shirts. I would be happy to answer any questions that i can. I am having the shirts custom manufactured as per my designs.
feed back is always appreciated.
08-10-2011, 09:26 PM
I tried to look at the website and it did look impressive. But it took too long to load, so I closed the window.
Potential customers might do the same.
08-10-2011, 09:45 PM
in my opinion:
- the page is quite slow, not sure if the technical solution here picked is right (all is dynamic, do a shop really need it?) or there are some hosting server issues
- the welcome page with the text in the middle doesn't tell me straight away what the purpose of the page is... is it an online shop or some kind of a portal on the outdoor apparel with additionally online shop?
- the left column which is blank... I would expect something there, maybe the menu should be at the top, not bottom?
- I would add some sort of mantra / short text next to the logo ANSER - for example "High quality performance outdoor apparel"...
- you could use the main (middle) column to have short introductions with pcis of the latest products
hope it helps
08-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi gregb, haven't looked yet, but I noticed you said you're doing tshirts.....I'm also in the market for shirt suppliers, screen printers, etc....found a few good ones but I'd really like to compare notes with you and see if we can get any good ideas from each other or maybe some contacts etc. (My goal is to be fully launched by 9/1) Thanks!
08-11-2011, 06:55 PM
When you say it loads slowly, how many seconds are we talking about?
That sounds like a good idea. I found my manufacture at the fashion show in las vegas six months ago. I was not really thinking about doing performance shirts because i felt like it would be hard to stand out in the crowd. but my contact had a pretty nice fabric. it is anti static upf and anti microbial. I feel like with anti static i should be able to get some attention. I sent them sample shirt of what i was looking for with some design details and logo. for usd200 i received 4 shirts 2 long sleeve 2 shirt sleeve shirts. From there i tested materials and fit and even tried a few sales pitches. We decided to do the min order of 1000 shirts. my price was $4.30 per shirt. i feel like there are cheaper deals out there but i am pleased with the craftsmanship and quality of the shirt. I would like to sell the all online but i am looking at other avenues to sell. I am looking at sponsoring some marathons and races and sell them at cost to help reduce risk of importing that many units. thats where i am at i paid for the product and i am now waiting for them to finish and ship. 28 days. ugh. long time to wait.
Feel free to ask me specific questions. and i would be interested to hear how you plan on selling your shirts and what type of shirts they are.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.