Evernote has roughly 150 million users, and I personally use it at least 10 times a day. It is my external brain for capturing all the information, documents, online articles, lists, etc. in my life.
In this episode, Phil and I cover a ton. Here are just a few examples:
- Philosophical and performance systems: Stoicism, electrical brain stimulation, and more
- Phil’s favorite lessons learned from Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), and Hiroshi Mikitani (Rakuten)
- Creating tech “for yourself” and Evernote’s genesis story, leading to approximately 150 million users
- The best toast in Singapore, the best hamburger in Tokyo, and why “Goat Simulator” is amazing
- Long-term (10,000-year) thinking and real versus imagined threats
More importantly, he digs into his “a-ha” moments, and what you need to do to bring your next big idea to life.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
Want to hear another podcast with more detail on brain stimulation for performance enhancement? — Listen to my conversation with amazing neuroscientist Adam Gazzaley. In this episode, we discuss what happens when you combine cognitive-focused video games with neurofeedback, magnetic and electrical stimulation, and even performance-enhancing drugs (stream below or right-click here to download):
This episode is sponsored by 99Designs, the world’s largest marketplace of graphic designers. Did you know I used 99Designs to rapid prototype the cover for The 4-Hour Body? Here are some of the impressive results. Click this link and get a free $99 upgrade. Give it a test run...
This podcast is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. I get asked all the time, “If you could only use one supplement, what would it be?” My answer is, inevitably, Athletic Greens. It is my all-in-one nutritional insurance. I recommended it in The 4-Hour Body and did not get paid to do so. Get 50% off your order at Athletic Greens.com/Tim
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: When you think of successful products, what is the first that comes to mind? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…