2008 pic, RV breakdown en route to Burning Man. Shit happens, but that’s OK.
Ladies and gents!
A few updates:
1) If you missed instructions for the three quick-start videos from Tony Robbins, or his morning breathing routine and Cryotherapy, I’ve added the links here.
2) I’m so very sorry for the delay in announcing NOBNOM prize winners. Many of you have rightly asked: What the hell, Ferriss? Why the radio silence?
To that, I answer: Mea culpa. Alas, I simply get my ass kicked sometimes. This time around, a few things happened:
1) Lyme disease completely annihilated my health, which led to strong antibiotics for 8+ weeks, which…
2) Produced side-effects (on top of Lyme) that disrupted my digestion, created “food allergies,” and additional hospital visits.
3) The data set was huge! You guys asked and answered 1,000s of questions. It was amazing but exceeded all expectations. To organize and analyze everything took a while. There is a fun wrap-up post in the works that will discuss the fascinating patterns and findings.
To try and atone for my tardiness, I’m adding $100 to all the prizes, so $600 (instead of $500) to the grand-prize winners, and $200 (instead of $100) to all of the others. I know it’s nominal, but please accept my apologies.
If you won — names below! — please email Tony at tony at lift dot do (@lift.do). He will also attempt to reach out to you, and you can also ping him on Twitter at @tonystubblebine.
Now, to the good stuff… Read More