Unless you’ve been to outer space, the next few minutes are worth your time.
Below are the details of The Zero-G Giveaway. My goal is simple: I want to you to have one of the coolest experiences on the planet. Namely, floating like an astronaut, experiencing weightlessness, and grinning ear-to-ear for a week afterward.
I’m not selling anything and no purchase necessary. Just thought it’d be cool, and I have some big news coming next week, so this is a warm-up. I’m limbering up my Internet joints for action.
All that said, you have less than 48 hours, so please keep reading.
My approach to blogging is simple: share what excites me most. It doesn’t matter if it’s expensive, free, or really cheap (like this).
Whether or not you win, I want to you to think of new possibilities.
ACHTUNG! This is about getting people–a lot of people–excited. I want to you to dream big, and I want you to encourage others to do the same.
That’s why the more you spread the word on social media, the more likely you are to win.
If you want to enter, simply click here. It takes five seconds. After you sign up, you’ll be given the chance to spread the word to your friends. That’s it.
I hope you enjoy these prizes as much as I do.
Grand Prize (1 winner)
- The Zero-G experience — the only commercial opportunity on Earth (well, at 35,000 feet!) for individuals to experience true weightlessness without going to space. I’ve done it, and it’ll blow your mind.
- If you want: A one-hour phone call with me about anything or everything: startups, publishing, podcasting, investing, tango…when I say anything, I really mean anything.
- Some of my favorite new gear:
Second Prize (3 winners)
- Personalized and signed copies of The 4-Hour Workweek and The 4-Hour Body
- Some of my favorite new gear (links above): GORUCK GR1 backpack, James Brand Chapter knife, Suunto Ambit 3 GPS watch, Exo protein bars, LSTN headphones
- Soma sustainable glass water filter
- Quarterly.co box of my favorite obsessions
If you’re not familiar with all the above prizes, here are few thoughts on why I chose to include them.
Exo Protein Bars: These are the only bars I currently eat. Clean protein, paleo-friendly, no soy and made of crickets. The amino acid profile is killer, a former 3-Michelin star chef makes them delicious, and it’s minimally-processed compared to almost every other form of protein bar. No garbage, no fillers. CrossFitters and other athletes gobble these things up. Journalists have been surprised I eat these, as there is a bit of natural sugar, but they don’t spike glucose for me or media friends who’ve tested them.
Soma: In its simplest form, it’s a high-end competitor to Brita water filters. It combines Apple-inspired design (sleek glass carafe) with a subscription service that delivers the world’s first compostable water filter to your door. I have three at home.
LSTN Headphones: So cool that they had to be included. These wood-rich headphones immediately get double takes, and they have everything you need—a microphone for calls and voice recording, and passive-noise isolation feature to highlight your tunes and keep out the rest of the world. These bad boys are consistently ranked as good or better than headphones 2-3x the price.
Jump on it! The giveaway ends in less than 48 hours.
To sign up, simply click here. And don’t forget: every time you share the page, your likelihood of winning increases.
What else would you like to experience before you die? What’s on your personal bucket list?
Good luck and pura vida :)