“You can’t be grateful and angry simultaneously.” – Tony Robbins
This guided meditation from Tony is designed to help you overcome stress in a way that’s backed with quantifiable neuroscience. If you’ve been worrying about unfinished business without resolution, this is a powerful tool to help you resolve the situation.
This is very short and very powerful. Enjoy!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Want to hear my most recent podcast with Tony Robbins? — Listen to this episode. In this podcast, you’ll learn about success, fulfillment, and some of the worst advice Tony has ever heard (stream below or right-click here to download):
This episode is brought to you by Exo Protein. These guys are making protein bars using cricket protein powder. Before you look disgusted, I bet they taste better than any protein bar you’ve ever had before! With recipes that were developed by a three-Michelin-star chef, the bars are paleo-friendly, with no gluten, no grains, no soy, no dairy, and they won’t spike your glycemic response. In fact, they’re less processed than any other protein bars you’ll be able to find.
Exo Protein is offering a deep discount to Tim Ferriss Show listeners — if you go to ExoProtein.com/Tim, you can try a sampler pack with all of the most popular flavors for less than $10. This is a startup with limited inventory that sells out all the time, so act fast!
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
Selected Links from the Episode
- Connect with Tony Robbins:
- Tony Robbins On Achievement Versus Fulfillment
- Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru (official trailer)
- Tony Robbins on Morning Routines, Peak Performance, and Mastering Money
- Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandis (XPRIZE) on the Magic of Thinking BIG
- You can resolve internal conflicts when your heart and head — unconscious mind and conscious mind — are in alignment. [01:13]
- “Your mind’s great for strategy, but it’ll never make you enjoy your life.” This exercise is designed to give your unconscious mind control. [02:30]
- Reflect on what your heart has guided you to do for which you’re proud or grateful. [04:25]
- Think of one exceptional moment in your life for which you could feel so grateful. [05:23]
- Gratitude derails anger and fear (the two emotions that “mess us up most”). [06:20]
Posted on: September 18, 2016.
The Tim Ferriss Show is generally the #1 business podcast on iTunes, and it was selected for iTunes' "Best of 2015." Each episode deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use. If you want to 10x your productivity, click here.