Gilbert Gottfried reads 50 Shades of Grey. NSFW.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED — THANKS!
Many of you have been asking me for the audiobook version of The 4-Hour Chef. Now that I control the rights, I’d like to offer it to you… for free.
The offer is at the end of this post, but first…
Who should join me?
I’ll record a lot myself, but I’d like to involve other voice actors for small bits and pieces.
Who would you vote for? Here are some of my favorites. If you like any other them, please Tweet at them using the following format:
“Request! @[insert name] Please narrate a piece of The 4-Hour Chef audiobook! http://amzn.to/LQjLlm @tferriss is a fan.”
“Request! @SamuelLJackson Please narrate a piece of The 4-Hour Chef audiobook! http://amzn.to/LQjLlm @tferriss is a fan.”
Here are a few I think would be incredible, even for just a few lines:
– Samuel L. Jackson – @SamuelLJackson
– Patton Oswalt (played “Remy” in Ratatouille) – @PattonOswalt
– Ben Stiller – @RedHourBen
– Morgan Freeman – I’m unsure which Twitter account is real, if any.
– Chuck Norris – Not on Twitter?
– Tony Robbins – @TonyRobbins
– Neil Gaiman – @NeilHimself
– Brad Garrett (played “Gusteau” in Ratatouille) – Not on Twitter?
Who am I missing? Any requests?
Here’s the offer, good only until tomorrow (Saturday) at 10AM PST (1pm EST):
– Or… if you buy three (3) hardcover copies of The 4-Hour Body (BODY), you’ll get both the audiobook for free and my $299 CreativeLIVE course described here for free. Just purchase the 3 books on Amazon and fill out this form.
– Give extra books to close friends and family who can use them. Challenge them to join the current DietBet.
NOTE: If you already bought three books this week through the last promo, you’re automatically getting the audiobook :) Otherwise, alas, only new orders count.
What will it be like?
I’ve never had a chance to make an audiobook myself and intend to make this one VERY fun and unusual. It will necessarily omit the recipes and be abridged, but there’s a lot of room for creativity.
Completing it could take a few months, but it will be well worth it. If you buy The 4-Hour Body with this promotion, you’ll get the audiobook (free) at least a month before anyone else.
If I think up more cool opportunities, you’ll be the first people to hear about it.
Posted on: January 25, 2013.
Watch The Tim Ferriss Experiment, the new #1-rated TV show with "the world's best human guinea pig" (Newsweek), Tim Ferriss. It's Mythbusters meets Jackass. Shot and edited by the Emmy-award winning team behind Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and Parts Unknown. Here's the trailer.