(Photo: Royce Bair)
Hello lads and lasses. This post is intended as a morsel, a sugar high and respite. Life is serious enough, so this post will require zero calories of brain power.
Not to worry, of course, as we’ll be back to our regular content with the next how-to post.
In the meantime, some goodies: the “Kimono” winners and a $1,000 travel voucher giveaway.
Congratulations, after much tallying and consideration, to the winners of the $10,000 spots to the “Opening the Kimono” event! Please keep an eye on your inbox for follow-up details:
– Sheila McCarthy (votes)
– Jacqueline Biggs (“wild card” views)
First, sincere thanks to all who submitted video case studies, even those who re-submitted old videos and therefore weren’t eligible. Second, HUGE thanks to Dustin “America’s Trainer to the Moms” Maher for making the “wild card” scholarship possible — you rock!
Three honorable mentions for the “wild card” seat are below (out of dozens of great videos), and one includes a pic of me drunk at my London book launch. Oh, Internet, you hurt so good T_T
Two of them highlight post-4-Hour Workweek (now 2,172 reviews!) travel adventures:
$1,000 TRAVELOCITY TRAVEL VOUCHER — GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Alright, moving on…
I wanted to have some fun and get people traveling. “But I can’t travel… it costs too much!” is a common refrain. Partnering with a new start-up called PunchTab, I wanted to remove this barrier.
Here’s how it will work, as PunchTab explains:
Entering the giveaway is simple and takes only 30 seconds. Register by connecting to the giveaway widget below using Facebook. For each step you complete, you’ll earn a giveaway entry:
1. Like this blog post by clicking on the Facebook Like button (+1 entry).
2. Become a fan of Tim Ferriss on Facebook (+1 entry).
3. Leave a comment telling me where you’ll go and what you’ll do there (+1 entry).
4. Tweet about the giveaway (+1 entry).
5. Unlimited bonus entries by pasting your invite link everywhere you can. For example:
– For every friend who clicks the invite link you Tweeted in step 4, you’ll earn +1 entries.
– For every friend who then joins the giveaway, you’ll earn +5 entries.
Giveaway ends June 30, 2011 at midnight PST. Open to residents of North America.
Enjoy! Attack! Discuss!
Posted on: June 23, 2011.
The Tim Ferriss Show is generally the #1 business podcast on iTunes, and it was selected for iTunes' "Best of 2015." Each episode deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use. If you want to 10x your productivity, click here.