This pre-China trip includes the below:
– Personal experiences with Y-Combinator, demo days, and pitching new ideas through avenues like YC.
– Five things you can do as a new startup to get your ideas, app, or product in front of influencers.
– Tweaking your website: per-user metrics, cost per acquisition, lifetime value of the customer, etc..
– The iPhone 3GS, talking some about the new updates and then a short comparison with the Palm Pre.
– Learning new languages and reactivating old ones (in this case, Mandarin Chinese).
Posted on: August 12, 2009.
The Tim Ferriss Show is generally the #1 business podcast on iTunes, and it was selected for iTunes' "Best of 2015." Each episode deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use. If you want to 10x your productivity, click here.